Virtual Dark Chocolate Tasting
Time & Location
About the Event
Have you ever thought about the way you eat chocolate? It's tempting to gobble it up in one bite, but true dark chocolate tasting, to really savor and appreciate the qualities of dark chocolate, should involve all of the senses.
When you're mindful and intentional about the chocolate you'll notice subtle intricacies about its appearance, flavor, and texture. You not only have an appreciation for its origin and the hands that made the chocolate, but also for the way it makes you feel—alive and energized, with a heightened sense of awareness, not just for the chocolate but for life.
Join me Friday, October 2 for a chocolate happy hour sensory experience where you'll try 3 chocolate origin bars from Xocolatl, small-batch chocolate maker in Atlanta. The bars are from Peru, Nicaragua, and Madagascar. Friends, they are SO GOOD, not just in flavor, but they're also packed with the nutrition goodness found in dark chocolate.
After our time together, you will:
1. Know what to look for when choosing a chocolate bar
2. Learn how to taste chocolate with all of your senses
3. Understand the benefits of dark chocolate
Join me for a Chocolate Happy Hour to kick off your weekend with a little bliss and fun conversation around chocolate!
The event is FREE but you'll need to purchase your three origin chocolate bars. Use discount code "purelyplanted" for 15% off:
1. If you live in GA, purchase your Xocolatl Bars by September 28
2. If you live outside of GA, purchase your Xocolatl Bars by September 23.
3. If you live in Atlanta, arrange for local pick up and purchase through October 2 by 10am.
- RSVP Virtual Chocolate Tasting$0$00$0